|Place of Origin:||Wuhan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Condition:||New||After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support|
|Application:||Rice Milling Industry,parboiled Rice Mill Machinery||Feature:||High Efficiency,Low Breakage Rate|
|Usage:||Rice Mill Machinery||Color:||According To Customer's Need|
|Material:||Resin And Black Silicon Carbide And Green Silicon Carbide||Type:||Rice Milling Machine Spare Parts,Main Parts|
rice hulling roll,
Resin Rice Whitener Emery Roller for Vertical Type Rice Milling Machine
Performance of Rice Milling Process of Emery Roller:
At present, the sand roller widely used in rice processing and production enterprises conforms to the national standard GB 5339-1985;
The abrasives used for making the sand roller shall conform to the national standard GB 2476-1983 abrasive code;The binder for making sand roller also complies with the national standard GB 2484-1984 code of abrasive tools.
1. Abrasives are the main raw materials for the formation of the emery roller. At present, black silicon carbide and green silicon carbide are mainly used.
2. Grain size of the sand roll refers to the grain size of the abrasive that forms the sand roll. In fact, particle size is the size of abrasive particles. At present, the abrasive particle size suitable for the application of rice processing and production enterprises mainly includes:
24#,30#,36#,40#,46# and 60# 6 particle size numbers, in which the number of particle size is large, which means the abrasive is fine; on the contrary, the number of particle size is small, which means the abrasive is coarse.
3. The hardness of the hardness sand roll indicates the firmness of the bonding of abrasive particles. It refers to the difficulty of abrasive particles falling off under the action of external force. If the abrasive grains are easy to fall off, the hardness of the sand roller is low; otherwise, if the abrasive grains are difficult to fall off, the hardness of the sand roller is high. At present, the hardness of abrasive roll which is suitable for rice processing and production enterprises has 5 hardness grades.
4. The binders used by the binding roller are almost all resin binders.
5. Organization No. the organization no. of the sand roll indicates the volume share of abrasive particles in the sand roll, that is, the percentage of abrasive particles. The abrasive particles should be evenly distributed on the surface, radial thickness and axial height of the sand roller, and the structure should be uniform. The organization number of the sand roll reflects the loose degree of the sand roll and the number of abrasive particles involved in the grinding process per unit area. Small organization number indicates high abrasive content and high rice milling efficiency of the sand roll, so the abrasion of the sand roll is low and the service life is long; on the contrary, large organization number indicates low abrasive content, low rice milling efficiency, fast abrasion and short service life of the sand roll.
6. The strength of the sand roll refers to the ability of the sand roll to resist its own crushing due to the centrifugal force in the working state of high-speed rotation.
7. Roller shaped sand roller can be roughly divided into irregular sand roller and cylindrical sand roller according to geometry.
|Outer Dia||Length/Pcs||Inner Dia|
Contact Person: Mrs. Aegean